PSA Fat Max folding chisel $10.72
I just bought this Stanley Fat Max folding 1 inch chisel for $10.72.  I don't believe Stanley offers this in any other blade size or I'd have gotten a set.

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-FMHT16145...B00NOVP8KY

Also, if you purchase $50 worth of Stanley products you can get $10 off.

Mike
That is an interesting tool.  I bet it's incredibly useful.
(06-08-2017, 07:27 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: That is an interesting tool.  I bet it's incredibly useful.

That was my thought too. I've had the chisel on my wish list for a few weeks at ~ $16 so when the price dropped to $10 I jumped at it.

Mike
I just can't stop thinking the folding part is the emphasis, so the heavy duty, and chisel part isn't. I keep my current users in a leather tool roll to keep the tips from getting knocked around. They are fine chisels first, and foremost. I've found the simple chisel as being the one tool that quality really counts on the entire tool being very solid, and the cutting edge being very high grade of metal to be easily sharpened, and have that metal hold that edge a long time. YMMV.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
For years I was told that the quality of the steel and how the handle attached to the blade were the determining factors in the quality of the chisel.

Some 30 years ago I bought a set of Stanley chisels (made in England) with a full tang blade similar to this one:
[Image: 0-16-261_A.jpg]

I don't know about the quality of the steel on the folding chisel, but the handle attachment would relegate this to light duty work.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.