New Woodworking Show on Amazon Prime
Big Grin 
Well I went and did it! Created my own woodworking TV show, and Episode 1 is now streaming for free on Amazon Prime!
Woodcademy TV will be a half-hour, project based show with the projects selected to highlight skills and techniques for viewers to learn.
Episodes 1 and 2 are building a Folding Breakfast Tray modeled after those used in the PBS series "Downton Abbey".

[Image: Beauty+1.jpg?format=500w]

The tray features angled finger joints along the tray rail and a wooden spring mechanism that holds the legs closed in storage and locks them open during use.
You can also download a full set of PDF plans free from my website if you want to follow along and build your own.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Congrats Handi
Congrats. I'll have to check for the episode.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The first link in my post will take you directly to it on Amazon.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see it.
added to my watch list

Cool
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Good for you!  I just signed up for Prime, so I'll have to check it out.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Good job. I look forward to more episodes

Congrats on the show Ralph. I just don't know if it will be worth the price, cause shipping and their movie prices are way out of line with any reality I have. I've trialed it a few times, and always opt out before a week is gone.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW