Grizzly 1023 Dust collection
I've made a few posts here ranting about the absolutely terrible collection on this saw. (2016 model). I made a few changes to it over the fast few weeks and it's made a huge difference.
Firstly I adjusted the internal hose that goes to the blade shroud. It seemed as though mine was blocking too much of the cabinet port. After adjusting it upwards I get much much better collection from the cabinet. This has disappointed my daughter very much because she liked to grab the sawdust from the slot behind the handwheel to play with. Yes it used to accumulate that much!

Secondly I just finished adding the sawstop blade guard. I sacrificed my stock Grizzly blade guard, which I never used anyway, to cobble it together. I had to cut down the splitter/mounting bracked part from my saw to make it fit. But I couldn't be more happy with the results. On through cuts now I get virtually no dust and certainly several orders of magnitude less than what I used to get. Maybe now I can retire my respirator...just have to get used to working with a blade guard now.
-Marc

I got rid of the blade shroud altogether and use a shark guard which eliminates the dust for me. When I check the cabinet on occasion it never seems to build so I am happy. The only time I get dust now is when I need to rip less than a blade width off.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino