A shame
Just saw an old Craftsman / King Seeley vintage circular saw in the trash alongside the road. I just don't have the space for it. By now the scrap collectors probably have it anyway.
I have used one and well and if it were mine i would have sold it to someone with a tool museum or scrapped it. Dont get me wrong some of that stuff looks cool but it wasnt great even in its hey day. Have also used a millers falls 1/2" drill as well and would have no problem scrapping it as well, weighed a metric ton....
At auction I've been known to buy a Space gun drill, or old circ saw if they can run it to prove it isn't toast. Parts are not so easy to find on a lot of that stuff, if you're of a mind to repair a $2.00 drill, which generally I am not
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
My new circular saw is nicer than the old Craftsman- but the Craftsman is 43 years old and has proven itself- the new one hasn't- and I won't be around in 40 years to find out. 

An awakening after thought.  
Sick