Brass stuffed smooth plane
Just finished this guy.  I'm really digging these non-infills.  The low center of gravity gives them a lovely feel... and performance.

[Image: 35246829985_22dc1010d9.jpg]211 21 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
[Image: 35246823625_35a448935b.jpg]211 12 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr[Image: 35206721556_41a4a7dda8.jpg]211 18 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr[Image: 35206726136_c9387d6acf.jpg]211 16 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
Believe that is my favorite, wow!!!

Wish I could afford one.....

Outstanding design & workmanship

Andy

-- mos maiorum
Lovely job!
That is an amazing work of art.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Shavings?
Raised
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Personally I can not say which one is the best of all the ones I have seen you made, however this one I would love to use or try out.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Amazing workmanship! Green is the color of envy!
Gotta learn it sometime, so take your time, enjoy, and make sawdust...
Archie
Mateo is very gifted, and makes planes that work very well. I wish my wallet kept up with my enthusiasm for his product, I would own more than the one I do. The link below is a photo array of many of his children. If you have never dealt with him, he is a very good vendor, makes a beautiful, and hard working tool, he is as honest as he could be, and also ships and packs like he is sending museum pieces. It's almost as fun undressing your new plane as it using it. Well the puzzle box love wanes quickly once you start using the tool
Big Grin

Kind of like a Pron site
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
There is enough wood in the tote and knob that it still has warmth without the stuffing.
The bulls-eye rivets in the tote are a sweet touch that really work well.
Somehow every piece seems properly proportioned to me.  Sometimes a bit or a piece might be a touch off...  but not on this tool.
High performance fine art sculpture.
Bravo!