Our Own Cloudy on the Cover
I finally got the latest PWW out to read, and there on the cover was a Stanley #5 that Chris was writing his article about.  It was a good article, most of you have probably already read it.  I don't think he left anything out that could possibly be said about how to use a #5.  I use the MF version which is almost the same plane, and it is my go to plane.

But, what shocked me was that Catherine had done her wonderful engraving on the plane's side. And Chris did not mention that she had done that work.  I'm not ready to take that kind of work for granted... it was the most special thing about that plane.

Kudos to you Catherine for the cover pic!
Skip

Yes! 
Smile
Smile
Smile
Thanks, Guys! A very pleasant surprise for sure-so pleased for Chris' patronage!
(06-13-2017, 06:51 AM)Cloudy Wrote: Thanks, Guys! A very pleasant surprise for sure-so pleased for Chris' patronage!

You are very welcome!  We appreciate all that you show us here.....
Skip

You're absolutely right – while I mentioned it on social media where I shared a link to an article Chris wrote when Catharine first did that fine work –  I should have mentioned it in the magazine itself. (I've added it to the online extras page at popwood.com/aug17). My apologies.
(06-13-2017, 02:10 PM)elinourrumming Wrote: You're absolutely right – while I mentioned it on social media where I shared a link to an article Chris wrote when Catharine first did that fine work –  I should have mentioned it in the magazine itself. (I've added it to the online extras page at popwood.com/aug17). My apologies.

Hi Megan;

We also appreciate all that you do for us here as well.... no apologies necessary....
Skip

+1 on the Kudo's and I always love your work and even have one of your works to.

Really Really to bad at least a word was not mentioned about it.
No
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Chris's #5 has been in pictures all over, including on The Woodwright's Shop with St. Roy. As soon as I saw the engraving, I knew who had done it. Cloudy, you have a signature style!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Couldn't happen to a nicer lady. She is a real sweetheart.

Congrats Cloudy!
chris
(06-14-2017, 10:06 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Chris's #5 has been in pictures all over, including on The Woodwright's Shop with St. Roy.  As soon as I saw the engraving, I knew who had done it.  Cloudy, you have a signature style!

Hi Steve;

That's excellent news to hear.... Catherine should get the exposure.......she deserves it!
Skip