magnehelic
Anyone interested in one of  link these?  they're still in packaging, never used.  i have 2 available.  $40 delivered in the US.  should fit into a large flat rate.. possibly a medium.

https://www.amazon.com/Dwyer-Magnehelic-...B009P9EF62
My Day Job
well, bye.
Boy I thought these would blow someone's skirt up.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Pretty limited use if they are the 0-1" range you linked to.
Pardon my ignorance but what are they used for?
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
I used a 0-1" Dwyer for draft on my stoked stove. sure you're using the bottom end for .02-.05. I paid $110 for mine from the local fireplace center
(06-15-2017, 05:53 PM)gMike Wrote: Pardon my ignorance but what are they used for?

Stack pressure in a combustion stack for instance.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(06-15-2017, 05:53 PM)gMike Wrote: Pardon my ignorance but what are they used for?

I use a 0-5" magnehelic to monitor the filter in my dust collector. When the pressure gets to 3" I know it's time to clean it.
Oops. 0-25 inches of water scale
My Day Job
well, bye.
(06-15-2017, 06:53 PM)jlanciani Wrote: I use a 0-5" magnehelic to monitor the filter in my dust collector. When the pressure gets to 3" I know it's time to clean it.

Same here, I also have a 2" one I use with a pitot tube to calculate air flow in the DC ducting.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.