NEW - Freud Cabinet Door Bit Set - 94-100 Made in Italy
I purchased this for a project that did not materialize.  It is brand new and never used.  5 piece bit set.  Please note that the raised panel bit set included in this set is different from the picture shown on the box.  Please check the picture of the actual bits.

It appears to be equivalent to this one on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Freud-94-150-Door...eud+94-150
The raised panel bit as noted above.  Amazon price is $244 + tax

To avoid any confusion, here are the Freud part numbers for the 5 bits included: 99-001, 99-031, 99-260 (S), 99-260 ©,  99-511

Asking $125 plus shipping.

I am selling few additional items. Happy to combine shipping.  Located near LAX in Southern California in case there is local interest.

First PM with "I will take it" gets the priority. 

[Image: kMTMTybkUzrZgaerDc9wt5yk5kuHgv20gZQJUaOv...74-h730-no]
[Image: 4gPdB_vBX-lD0iXxj31xFsetKliKZOyyLSY9z-zK...74-h730-no]
Price reduced.
Last price reduction. Now it is half of the retail price that is on Amazon. If someone acts within 2 hours of this post, I will take another $10 off.
I'll take it.

PM sent.
Wood is good. 
Great price

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Sold.
Item arrived safely and promptly. Very pleased. Thanks for the extras!
Wood is good. 
(06-26-2017, 06:02 PM)ez-duzit Wrote: Item arrived safely and promptly. Very pleased. Thanks for the extras!

Glad you received them safely.  Enjoy using them!