FS: Powermatic 66 - NLA
This is a sweet PM 66, manufactured in 1978, that I considered using as a second-op saw, but have gone another direction. 3hp 3ph. Standard left wing and extra large cast iron right wing, plus what I believe to be an OEM extension table. Extremely nice welded low-profile mobile base. Standard blade insert, dust door, and motor cover. Includes biesemeyer fence with your choice of 6' or 9' rails and tube, all of which are usable but would benefit from some attention.

The machine is clean as can be internally, pending normal lubrication/maintenance/surface clean-up. I ran it a few times and cut a couple pieces of wood, but have had it in storage rather than regular use. Time to move it along.  Bearings seem reasonable, but I have not inspected or tested closely. The only apology I know of is a missing knob on the tilt hand wheel lock shaft, otherwise it's plug-n-play. 

$900 OBO, located just west of Knoxville. Strong preference given to someone who can move it sooner rather than later, because it is currently taking up room in my wife's space.

Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
The saw is no longer for sale.  I have decided to keep it and put it in service myself.
Bill
I want to see it when you finish.  You do have some really nice looking machines
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It's not gonna look much different than it does now, only assembled.  I'm replacing the motor and arbor bearings, cleaning it up a little, and installing an old bies fence.  It'll be a nice second op saw that gets used a lot more as an assembly table and outfeed for the PM 72 big brother.
Bill
Here it is assembled and mostly in place.  I'm going to work on the bridge between the two machines to serve as a shared outfeed.  As they sit, the PM66 is about 1/8" higher than the 72, so the bridge will be sloped just a little across the span.  Now that it's back up and running, I'm kinda glad nobody wanted it.  
Smirk

Bill