PRICE DROP Lumber for sale Lancaster PA and new items added
Hi guys, we're moving to California and I'm trying to get rid of some nice material.  Mostly white and red oak. I have white oak slabs up to 9 feet long, 17" wide and  4" thick that are dry as well as some that are 3, 2 and 1 " thick. Some of the red oak is S2S at 13/16. (the picture with the dog in it) most else is 4-5 quarter rough. Some of the white oak is rift soon with really nice straight grain. I have it on CL for $2 bf. Here I'll knock of another 15% for wood netters. ITs really nice stuff and I'll throw in some odds and ends to sweeten the deal. Sorry I can't remember how to do the pics so I'm enclosing my CL add. I don't have time to figure out why it's not working. It said the files were too big. Thanks all.

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/mat/6178669229.html
PM sent back to you. There will be enough for several people to come by FYI.  The three middle stacks are quartersawn, and I'll be taking those. I milled the wood myself from my tree and have been drying it for 6 years. thanks
Bring it with you and share with those of us in your soon-to-be new home state!
(06-19-2017, 07:46 PM)jcredding Wrote: Bring it with you and share with those of us in your soon-to-be new home state!

This!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
it looks like the lumber may be sold soon, but I do have some other items like a Hitachi Framing nailer and full (about 40lb box of nails) for $75, a steel super dust deputy cyclone and steel tank (both new/unused for 200) and a retractable hose reel-with I think 50 feet of hose mounted on a lazy suzan hardware so it would swivel or $25. Again, even though my pics are only on the iPhone, they seem to be too big so sorry for including CL links. I'm happy to text pics if you pm me you cell.  Thanks  Rob
https://www.oneida-air.com/inventoryd.as...DQodmM0Ngw
https://lancaster.craigslist.org/tls/6141907947.html
I sold most of the Oak. I do have 1 large slab left for sale of white oak.  It is 4" thick x 17" wide x 9 for about 48bf. The price is $100.  I will throw in some tiger maple and other neat stuff if you want it.  other items still for sale.  Thanks  ROB
Rob ever make your way to the Hershey area?
not planning on it but maybe could meet you halfway. We're only a half hour from the park. PM me and I'll give you my cell and we can talk. Just Trying to get packed up since we're only here 2 more weeks. Thx
All the wood is sold. I still have the steel Oneida Super Dust deputy and steel barrel with locking ring as well as the framing nailer and nails. I do have a Fuji Q4 HVLP system with lots of extras including the whip hose that I am now interested in selling. I only got to use it for one project which was spraying thin latex. Other than some spotting from overspray on the hoses, it is in like new condition. I think this was over $1000 new. I'll sell it to a netter for $475. It's kind of heavy but I can ship it for actual cost of shipping.
Last call for the Fuji HVLP spray system and all steel Oneida Super Dust Deputy with barrel.  I'll take 400 for the Fuji. The Oneida system I'll take $185 for. Thanks for looking.  See you in California.