Arlin and Nitavonne Eastman - Special Guests
Next week I will be traveling to Bellevue, Nebraska for the annual reunion of the Prop Wash Gang. The PWG is made up of current and former members of the USAF Security Service/Electronic Security Command/Air Intelligence Command and whatever it is called today. We are all flyers who participated in aerial reconassiance mission around the world, and still do.
Arlin Eastman worked on many of our planes. I will be Master of Ceremonies at our banquet, and will recognize both Arlin and his lovely wife, Nitavonne.

SALUTE! .
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
Good for you Lonnie,for recognizing,not only Arlin but his wife.Very honorable thing to do.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I am happy to say we will be there and see you July 1st
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That's a very nice thing for Arlin and his wife.  Good on ya!!
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
Well done sir, well done indeed. And thank you all for your service.
Congrats Arlin! And thank you all for your service.
Rodney
Thanks Rodney, but there are a lot of great vets and active duty here including Grey Mountain.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.