Reduced Price - Veritas NX60 Premium Block Plane
This in my opinion is the best block plane manufactured, period.  Unfortunately, Lee Valley has been having issues with the casting company they have been using and it has not been available for several years with no sign of ever becoming available again.   

Derek Cohen has a great review of this plane on his website.  Please visit his website, www.inthewoodshop.com if you want to learn more about this plane.

It is a long story, but I ended up with two of them and I am quite happy with one.

This one shows minor signs of use, such as tiny scratches on the bottom.  Please see detailed pictures.

Comes with the box and all the paperwork.  The box, packaging and the black velvet storage pouch are all very clean and look brand new. A2 iron.  Asking $350 plus shipping with fee free payment.

First PM with "I will take it" takes the priority.

[Image: VUHkGqQPIGvPJ2VkVKUxbac5oZ9Wu6KCL9qzV3ab...48-h730-no]
[Image: SMxZFr1ufwkNM7ymIFKjL7V4lcvupHK5GLy_aEGG...48-h730-no]
[Image: iPAvHOKp592R0FloqTrGxEZfucTZbZF4YLtMVBzi...74-h730-no]
[Image: qf5zdCOOPVS21wH9ek8E1pMVJo0NuFt5PV37Q6Td...74-h730-no]
[Image: eTzP841HbtMdkUGEejDwK3hnVIe8gMlIr7X2JiPD...74-h730-no]
Price reduced to $350 plus shipping with fee free payment. This will be the only price reduction.
That doesn't look like much of a price deduction.

It went down $0

carl
I updated the original post as well, which was $375.  So, reduced it by $25.
Problem with these is availability. If you want one, this might be your best chance.
(06-24-2017, 07:37 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Problem with these is availability. If you want one, this might be your best chance.

True.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
If it does not sell by noon tomorrow it will no longer be for sale here. I hope someone here gets it, so it actually gets used.
Sold. I am really glad it went to someone here instead of eBay.