Here's A New Wrinkle
Wonder what clicking on the link will get you...

Hello,
Last 2 days, we received many emails from members facing problems with unsubscribe url..
We made a special page to all members so they can unsubscribe from our mailing list directly, You can access to page here or:
>>> https://www.woodnet-projects.com/direct-unsubscribe
*PS: This page will remain active from now on to all members.

Woodnet Projects © 2017
All Rights Reserved.

I got that this morning. Didn't click on it just dumped it.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Got the same in my "Junk" bin, but in a moment of "trust" clicked on the link...  No "Unsubscribe" button that I could see, just a "Woodnet" website offering merchandise...  Could be a "cookie" plugger or just another form of scam...  

Don't click, just delete message...
Always was a scam,no reason it changed.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
That's like seeking out the telemarketing association and giving them your phone number.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Reasonable certain if you ask a Mod they will tell you that it isn't from WoodNet. They tried sending a mass e-mailing, and their guy didn't know how. The simplest way to protect your e-mail as far as this place is concerned is make a "FAKE" e-mail, like joeblo10233@hotmail.com and use that here, or anywhere your real e-mail should never travel. Then go into settings and remove permission for them to e-mail you. Rest assured if there are any HUGE changes, or announcements they will make them here. Your e-mail to them is just in case you lose a password here, not communication.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(06-24-2017, 10:41 AM)Steve N Wrote: snip . . .

joeblo10233@hotmail.com

. . . snip

Please do not post my super-secret email address on this forum.

Big Grin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.

Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  

Jeesh, I never knew they would issue the same address twice, it was my go to, super secret e-mail addy too.

GW
I hit reply and just had a thought, some poor bastiage who's email actually is joeblo10233@hotmail.com is probably getting spammmmed.....
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Every BOT in the known universe is passing his addy on to all the e-mail pfreaks who send those lively blackmail and hostage mails out, ohhhhh maybe an IRS agent or 3 too.

GW
If that is the best he could do with a super secret email address, he should get spam emails.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.