New Festool Pro 5 LTD Sander kit
This is a brand new Festool Pro 5 sander, along with the systainer, accessories, and $50 voucher.  This is new and unused and has everything it originally came with.

Ended up with two of these, tried one decided I did not need a second one.  Looks like they are going for $250 on that other site, so let's say $225 plus shipping for woodnetters.

Thanks.
If those are going for $250 now, I'm really glad I got mine for $99, when the intro sale was happening!
(06-29-2017, 09:06 PM)David Knight Wrote: If those are going for $250 now,  I'm really glad I got mine for $99, when the intro sale was happening!

yep
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
PM sent
Still available, shipping cost across the country was too high.
Sorry, it's sold.   Might have another one to sell, PM if interested.
(06-29-2017, 09:06 PM)David Knight Wrote: If those are going for $250 now,  I'm really glad I got mine for $99, when the intro sale was happening!

If those are going for $250 now,  I'm really pissed I only got one for $99, when the intro sale was happening!

e deploribus unum

I have one left still waiting on $250 I figure it will sell or end up NIB Vintage Festool Pro 5 when I am dead
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.