Irwin Pattern Boxed; Russell Jennings Boxed; 60 1/2
I'm getting tired of loading individual pics, so I'm doing Albums in Flickr, here's the pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...2419421412

So what we've got is a boxed set of mostly vintage Craftsman, Irwin pattern, brace bits in the box, ##4-16, full set; #11 has some rust at the top but the flutes and screw are ok; all have good flute life left and the lead screws are not buggered up, good user set; price 'em new and you will see the value.  Yours for $50 plus shipping.

Next is a three tier box of Russell Jennings bits, #4 through #16; apologies is that #4 and 5 are Irwin Pattern, some rust on the #5, and the #15 is a Bates, not RJ, but the balance of the bits are the fine lead screw RJ bits, all have good flute life and the lead screws are not buggered.  Yours for $65 plus shipping.

Last but certainly not least is a Stanley 60 1/2 low angle block plane; 90% japanning on base, all original, and plenty of blade life on this one; typical loss of japanning on lever cap (folks sweat, eh?) and I reset the bevel and sharpened on the Tormek, and it pulls shavings like it should, see pics; yours for the very reasonable price of $40 plus shipping.

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your shipping address so I can quote postage.  Payment by USPS Money order please, I don't have paypal, but if I know you from the forum checks are ok.

User planes at reasonable prices.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Do u load on a computer? Have u tried loading from your phone?
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(06-26-2017, 09:55 AM)Scott W Wrote: Do u load on a computer? Have u tried loading from your phone?

Yes.  Phone pics not good enough for me, its just pasting in the urls when you have a dozen pics that is a PITA.
The RJ bits are sold, and the block plane is sold as well.

Irwin bits still available.
Boxed Irwin pattern bits now $40 plus shipping, can't beat that with a stick.
Irwins are gone. Thanks to all for looking.