PLANER BLADES
I got an old 12 1/2 " Sears Craftsman Contractor Series planer/molder. The equipment is in very good shape
with the exception of the blades. This  one has 3 blades on the cutter head. I have tried to find blades locally 
and through sears and the people at the sears store was of no help at all. The data plate on the equipment is.

DATE: 9712     MODEL # 351.233831       CODE # 512 and i believe the next # is an 8 and 10. 

I would appreciate it if anyone could let me know where i would specifically be able to get a set of new blades that will fit
 and work on this planer as it is to good to be junked. Thanks, Don
This is the part number for the knives needed on that machine, at least per Sears Parts.  Part #: 8537.00  It shows they are no longer available.  I suggest you remove one of the blades and measure it's dimensions and then compare that with similar planers by other manufacturers to see if any of them fit.  Likely one or more will, because Sears machines are made by somebody.  At one time, Belsaw made a planer/molder for them.  

John
this ^^^^^^^^^^^

many make various sizes of knives, just get a set that matches the existing set, more or less.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
If you can't find them on his website, https://www.holbren.com/jointer-planer-knives/  contact Brian at Holbren, I am sure he can help.
That's same as a belsaw planer. I'm sure you could find new blades on the internet for that, but I rather doubt you could source them from Sears
Barry that looks a good site to get these parts. Thanks
If it's a Belsaw clone then these Titan[/url]  knives will fit.  I bought a set of them when I had a Foley-Belsaw planer/molder.  
[url=https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=belsaw+planer+blades&index=aps&tag=geminipcstand-20&ref=pd_sl_9duwju05f9_b]

John