This is for Jack the the rest looking for Pencils
(07-03-2017, 04:34 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: My wifes Grandmother sat on a knitting needle once.  uuuuuh

I have heard those were (are) considered a lethal weapon.  Which reminds me, pencils could be as well.

What bugs me the most about pencils is they have crappy erasers; or, dinky little things impossible to get to--Pentel style. We had these 'pink pearl's', and a shield, and whisk broom for changes, corrections. And, crumbs rolling around on the paper wearing down chiseled graphite and smudges. Why didn't they invent CAD and the computer sooner? And, really, why does AutoDesk--or, whoever they are now, think they are the only authorized CAD system? Jeez, it costs $1500 a year to erase a spelling error! They force you to pay them a fortune for a dinosaur that should have expired 15 years ago. 

My 2011 BricsCAD died with the latest Win10 upgrade. Now, I need to dig up an old pre-2011 computer to use, off grid, because I can't justify $600 upgrade for playtime, now that I am retired.

My rant for the week! Happy Birthday.....

Ps. The mutt is not happy. His happy pills turned him into a raving dumpster diver.