Highland Woodworking free shipping >$75
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202017-06-30%20at%209.10.3...ntf0n6.png]
I'm  not a big HH customer, but this is the first incentive I've ever heard of them offering.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Same here.  I don't remember them offering free shipping in the past.

Mike
Outside of a woodslicer bandsaw blade, there's nothing to buy from them that I can't buy from someone else that always offers free shipping or offers free shipping on a regular basis
Used gift certificates from them to purchase my LN 8 and LN 51, for me I saved almost $100 buying from HH over LN just because the shipping was that much from LN vs HH

So it does pay to shop around, Craftsman Studios has free shipping but did not have the big LN items......

Andy

-- mos maiorum
I've been a customer of HW for a while, since they were Highland Hardware, but I've always found the navigation on their website to be a real PITA, as you have to know exactly what you are looking for.  It's also hard to just browse around the site.  You'd think they would have updated their website. But I do need some new BS blades..... sounds like an excuse to order!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
IMHO free shipping on >$75 is not much of an incentive.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(06-30-2017, 03:10 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: IMHO free shipping on >$75 is not much of an incentive.

Unless the item you've been lusting over is right at 75 bux, and weighs a LOT, could be a deal maker then.
Big Grin

I've been aware of them forever, and have never made the first purchase. Close by Peachtree offers deals, and free S&H often. Is there anything only HW carries I'm not aware of?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Well it made me look around, and I ran into this Doesn't have dates that I saw?

If a guy needed a small BS this one may be a good deal, kinda smallish, but hey...

I hear a lot of people talking up these WoodSlicers
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I haven't ordered much from them, but their shipping always seems to be expensive on smaller items, so it might be a deal if you package some things to get to $75.00