B&S Square;Sargent Dividers;Yankee 130A;9 1/2 Block
Here's some nicer user tools, priced to sell, that are worthy of your consideration.

First up is a Brown & Sharpe 6" combination square; it is square, very nice condition, satin scale and "hardened" head (you pay a lot more for those when new); not much to say, pics tell the story, scribe gone, but that's not unusual, level good. Excellent tool in a very handy size for layout, $40 plus shipping, pics below.

Next is a Sargent 8" divider, brass pivot, has fine adjustment wheel, fully functional, $10 plus shipping.

Next is a Stanley Yankee #130A, in downright excellent condition, with two bits, zero apologies on this tool, not much, if any use, can be yours for $22 plus shipping; get the Lee Valley insert for this http://www.leevalley.com/us/Wood/page.as...43417&ap=2 and you can use hex bits in it, very good combination.

Next is a Stanley 9 1/2 block plane with adjustable mouth, body has 95% original japanning, good metal, works as it should, see the full width shavings as I squared off the iron, reset the bevel on my Tormek, and further honing will only improve performance, but this is ready to go;, paint spatters are free, excellent user for someone, yours for $28 plus shipping.

I'm getting tired of posting pics individually, see the album in Flickr here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...2905383494

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; and please include your full shipping address so I can quote postage and print shipping labels.  I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.

As always, worthy user tools given the once over by someone who knows the difference between junk and good, and  that work like they should at reasonable prices.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
All that is left are the dividers.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis