Baltic birch plywood from the borgs?
(04-25-2018, 10:36 PM)cams2705 Wrote: Industrial Plywood is great!  I ordered a bunch of pre-finished maple from them when I built my pantry, laundry room, and bathroom cabinets.  Their prices were extremely fair, the product was good, and their delivery charge was minimal if you order less than  $300 IIRC.

Maybe I should get some maple ply for my workbench project.  The delivery is the best part, less than the borgs from across town, especially if the order is over $300. I know I'm going to wish I had a track saw
(04-25-2018, 10:16 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Hey if you are ever in the market for pallet wood HD is the place to go

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Crates-Palle.../203837921

[Image: crates-pallet-woodshop-projects-94721-64_1000.jpg]

8.5 square feet of garbage wood for $27?  Sheesh, at $3 a board foot they are making a killing....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
But to build trendy, heirloom quality pieces like this, no expense should be spared.

[Image: pallet-kitchen-bench-island-wooden-ideas...images.jpg]
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(04-26-2018, 11:33 AM)Admiral Wrote: 8.5 square feet of garbage wood for $27?  Sheesh, at $3 a board foot they are making a killing....

I was watching a youtube video and saw the link.  I thought for sure it was a joke but it wasn't
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

a person that can't find pallets for free probably shouldn't be using power tools
(04-26-2018, 05:40 PM)EricU Wrote: a person that can't find pallets for free probably shouldn't be using power tools

When I was a kid, it was sacrilegious to pay for a glass, or bottle, of water.  Times change.  Where I work, we now sell our used pallets.  I expect the entity which is buying them has a similar market for them.  go figure.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
there is a place near here that makes pallets.  They have big stacks of white oak out front.  It's not bad wood most of the time. A little thin for most projects.  I have a batch of the separator blocks in my wood stash.