Unisaw for sale
Photo 

Delta Unisaw purchased by me in 1987
Near perfect condition with lots of "stuff"
All blades carbide tipped:
6" Delta dado
8" Freud dado
Moulding head w. cutters (incl panel raising)
2 excellent rip blades 18t & 24t
1 TC&F excellent for laminates 60T
3 fair combo blades.

Multiple throat plates

"Yellow wheels"

Lots of tooling incl. panel cutter, custom miter, custom box joint jig, featherboards, fence
extensions etc. etc.

Has the rather expensive motor cover.

router fixture (set up for my pc speedmatic but could be re-bored/drilled for other fixed base router.) or I could sell the speedmatic separately.

40" Vega pro fence

table extension and HTC mobile base.

Original guard/splitter.

I have all the original paperwork for the saw and most of the accessories.

Outfeed table is not included but I might consider selling--it's actually a 5 drawer drawing flat file on steel legs & casters currently storing my bandsaw blades.

The model no. is 34-761 which is 1.5 hp.  I am asking $750.00 which I think is fair considering all the accessories.  I prefer to sell locally, i.e. I don't want to ship.
I could help with hauling within reasonable distance of the northern burbs of Cincinnati.
PM me if interested.

this is a very nice saw at an excellent price with all the accessories.
This deal should make someone a very happy unisaw owner!
Good luck with your sale!
Gordon
I'll bump this once--surprised I haven't gotten much activity.  If I don't sell it here, local Craigslist it is!

Regards
Bob
I just PM'd you about this.
It's a heck of a deal--but 5 hours and no truck (plus low surplus funds...) will keep me at home.
earl
WOW, nice and excellent price hope someone here buys it.
Great deal.  Hopefully somebody grabs that and enjoys it for many more years.
Thanks for your responses!  The Uni is sold! I was happy to pass it on to a young woodworker with lots of projects in mind for his home! (a new member here).  Thanks David (& bil Kevin!)  I now have a bandsaw-centric shop and will concentrate on smaller projects.

Regards
Bob
Great deal!
Super deal for everything offered.