Harbor Freight 25% off coupon
Good thru today. (7/4/17).
25% off any one item. Usual restrictions apply.
It's right on their front page of the website.

HTH.
I wish Woodcraft would honor their coupon. I have my eye in the Tormek sharpener for years, but they won't give me 25% off. UNFAIR!!!!
You are comparing Harbor Freight to Woodcraft, so not really unfair. If I worked at WC I'd tell you to use the coupon on a HF sharpener.
HF no longer carries a slow speed sharpener and when they did, it would be roughly equivalent to the 8" Tormek.

@Bentley - go to Home Depot's website and search for "sharpener". 
Big Grin  Granted its not a Tormek, but I got one for $99 because it was on sale a couple of weeks ago, even at regular price its less than Grizzly's Tormek copy.  I haven't had time to play around with mine, other than putting it together and turning it on to make sure it worked and did not make loud grinding noises. 

http://www.homedepot.com/p/WEN-10-in-Two.../300676510

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
(07-10-2017, 08:15 AM)pprobus Wrote: ... turning it on to make sure it worked and did not make loud grinding noises. 
I'm sorry but I don't understand. Isn't a grinder SUPPOSED to make grinding noises?
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
LOL, good point, but if there are gears inside the grinder, they should not be making loud grinding like noises.
Laugh   Especially for a slow speed grinder that was not grinding anything.
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
Thanks for the info, but I already bought a Tormek 15 years ago and love it. Best tool I've ever bought. BTW I was joking in the first post.
Slap