Shower stall
I have to remove a shower stall (modern type) and what would be the best tool to cut it up to remove it? It cracked. Thank You Stan
Upset
A sawzall.
What Crockett said.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
The cheap black harbor freight blades worked for me. I break a couple inches off of them so they don't poke through the other side of the wall.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Yep. Break the blade off short. I use a fine pitch blade.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Breaking the blade short is a good suggestion.

Expect lots of sharp fiberglass splinters.
I have a 3-1/2" plunge circular saw.  I probably would set the depth to about 1/4" or 1/2" and use that.  It is light and easy to handle.  I got it for cutting the 1/4" ply soffits for venting.

[Image: 203390583-1692f846-c396-4ad6-bc41-68a8411ac998.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Wear a decent dust mask.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

A dust mask and goggles.  If it is fiberglass the dust is a very bad irritant.  

If it is rotationally molded it won't be so bad.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
You could have someone hold the shop vac hose up to the cut or duct tape it to the reciprocating saw to catch dust. A hassle at the time, but makes a lot of difference afterwords- unless you forget to turn the shop vac on.