Old Double Door & Transom -- Free or OBO
I recently replaced an old double front door at my house.  I don't know the age, but the hardware seems pretty old:

[Image: 35360541280_18369ee4f9_c.jpg]

[Image: 35707625356_693462978a_c.jpg]

[Image: 35360541140_65ddbe1e58_c.jpg]

They're in pretty good shape, although one panel has a small crack.   I hate the thought of throwing them on the fire or just bringing them down to the town dump.  I've got them up on Craigslist, but if a Woodnetter wants them, come and get them.  I don't know if they're worth anything, so I'm offering them free.  It would be nice to know that someone is putting them to good use.  I'm happy to accept $$ if you feel compelled to do so.

Located in Dutchess County, New York

Perhaps you could make a table of some kind with the wood. It seems pretty thick. Just remove the molding.
Do you deliver to WV?  Those are pretty nice looking doors actually, I would think that you will not have any issues unloading them, probably for a tidy sum...  I know there would be a lot of interest in my neighborhood as those are the types of doors on many of the homes (historic district)
Very generous offer. I sure hope someone takes them off your hands. I've done the same before, free is better than landfill,
Yes
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry