Porter Cable 24" Omnijig Dovetail Jig - New in Box
I have decided to part ways with my Porter Cable 24" Omnijig.  I received this item as a gift many years ago, and I have never used it.  I did open the box and admire it's contents, but I never even took it out of the original packing.  It has taken up some valuable shop real estate for too long, and it has come time to part ways with it and let someone else put it to use.  Everything is there, the manual, the instructional DVD, all bits, setup guides.....everything and its all untouched. 

I've done a little bit of research on pricing and it looks like these things are hard to find these days, not sure why that is.  I found pricing at $847 and one at $719.  I'm asking $550 but will entertain any serious offers.  I'm willing to ship, but I'm guessing that would be a deal breaker for most people as this thing is heavy (buyer to pay actual shipping cost).  I'm located in the DFW area if someone wanted to arrange a pickup.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I just want this thing to go to a good home and get some use!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello.  I might be interested in purchasing.  Where are you located?  Shipping not a deal breaker.  Thanks
I happen to have a dust collection hood for this.  I sold mine and the buyer didn't want the dust collection.
I too am in DFW
$40 is the asking price.
Thanks
Joe
Slow Dancing..... doing vertically what you're wanting to do horizontally
(09-05-2017, 08:44 PM)mariod680@gmail.com Wrote: Hello.  I might be interested in purchasing.  Where are you located?  Shipping not a deal breaker.  Thanks

Hmmm....could it be that the Nigerian scammers have found WoodNet?  Apologies if I'm wrong, but this looks fishy to me.
Bob
(09-07-2017, 01:16 PM)BobW Wrote: Hmmm....could it be that the Nigerian scammers have found WoodNet?  Apologies if I'm wrong, but this looks fishy to me.
LOL!!  I don't know many Nigerians who are named Mario:-)
(09-07-2017, 08:45 PM)mariod680@gmail.com Wrote: LOL!!  I don't know many Nigerians who are named Mario:-)

Like I said, Mario, I apologize.  Being your first post and the way it was worded, I expected your next line to be:  "I'll send you a cashiers check for your asking price, plus $1000 to cover your shipping and extra handling.  My shipper will come by to pick the item up after you've cashed the check."  And...those Nigerians never use their real names, so Mariod is as good as any. 
Big Grin

By the way, if you're real, welcome to the forum!
Bob
Even Nigerain princes know to not use their email address as a username so he is definately not Nigerian.

Welcome prince Mario. Brian P will be along for your birdhouse plan order shortly.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(09-08-2017, 10:39 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Welcome prince Mario. Brian P will be along for your birdhouse plan order shortly.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-07-2017, 10:37 PM)BobW Wrote: Like I said, Mario, I apologize.  Being your first post and the way it was worded, I expected your next line to be:  "I'll send you a cashiers check for your asking price, plus $1000 to cover your shipping and extra handling.  My shipper will come by to pick the item up after you've cashed the check."  And...those Nigerians never use their real names, so Mariod is as good as any. 
Big Grin

By the way, if you're real, welcome to the forum!

Thanks and look forward to reading thru other posts