Building A Retaining Wall Using Steel H-Posts
I'm researching options for a retaining wall. The wall will be 3 to 4 feet high and about 150 feet long. One option I'm considering is the SureWall System which uses steel H-posts and wood sleepers. Does anyone have any experience with SureWall retaining walls? The websites I'm finding show the posts are available in Australia and New Zealand, but I haven't found any sources in the USA. I have a local source for pressure-treated sleepers rated for ground contact.  

http://www.cirtex.co.nz/product/surewall...ll-system/
Here are similar systems for concrete barriers in commercial applications here.  You could just buy I beam the size you need. It would be much stronger than the sheetmetal they use. 

I like it but personally i wouldnt use wood for a barrier like that. 

As for aussie stuff i really like their system for gutters and facia. Its very well engineered. Makes what we have here in the us look like tinker toys.
Look into a gravity wall.
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
Thanks for your comments. I got an email reply from New Zealand re: SureWall. The metal posts are not available in the United States. I'm still researching the options, including the many different types of gravity walls.
Those galvanized posts they use for guide rail would work . 4  foot high might be a stretch . Look into who makes them . 
Contact your local guide rail company . Some they replace come out in nice shape . They could pound them in for you as well .
they sell them

google

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.