WANTED TO TRADE: My hand tools for your plunge router and edge guide
Ok, ladies and germs. I'm working on a Roubo bench build and could really use a plunge router with edge guide. I'm flexible on condition as long as it's in good shape and in working order, with all parts.

I'm looking to make a trade deal for extra hand tools. I have a glut of socket chisels, hand saws and planes (and parts). I feel confident that I can come up with a generous package of good users to trade.

I'm also open to a rental arrangement. I would only need the router for a week and could send it back with a small hand tool package as a thank you.

Chime in if you're interested in a swap and I'll put some photos together!
Thanks, guys!
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
TJ, Where are you located? If you are close enough you are welcome to use one of mine for a few weeks. I'm sure I'm probably not the only one on here willing to lend you a tool to get your bench done. I'm in Bel Air, MD just north of Baltimore.
Thank you so much, Dave. But I'm in central Arkansas, sadly. lol
You have my gratitude nonetheless.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
TJ:

Have an extra Bosh with fixed & plunge base and it also has the Bosh edge guide, which is very good.....PM me if this sounds like what your looking for...

Andy

-- mos maiorum
If you are still looking I have a DeWalt I could part with. Send me a PM if you are interested as I try to stay out of S&S lately as in trying to not buy tools.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
TJ, I don't think you set yourself up for PM's.....if that's on purpose, OK....if not, you need to enable them to receive messages.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Whoops! Thanks so much guys!
Somehow, despite being a member of this forum for years, my PM options were disabled. I've enabled them now.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Adnick, PM sent!
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
(07-11-2017, 09:14 PM)Boatman53 Wrote: If you are still looking I have a DeWalt I could part with. Send me a PM if you are interested as I try to stay out of S&S lately as in trying to not buy tools.
Jim

I've PM'ed Adnick. If I don't have what he needs to facilitate a trade, I'll buzz you, Boatman53.

Thank you, gentlemen.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Standing by.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.