Lie Nielsen No. 6 Fore Plane (SOLD) and No. 4 Bronze Smoother (SOLD)
SOLD: Lie Nielsen No. 6 Fore Plane:  some of you may have seen the article in this month's Popular Woodworking by Chris Schwartz.
The no. 6 is not as popular as the 5 or 7 and I have only come across 1 in all the years I've been selling LN tools. Well, I came across another one today.  Excellent condition. Like so many LN tools found in the wild, this one looks like it was taken out the the box for its inaugural bench trial and then put back, never to be used again.   SOLD

[Image: 00I0I_kTKIBGbHH7G_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00D0D_dLvYFBNnlXo_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00707_iuzxWFzKDoW_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 01313_hVq44EXgmUa_600x450.jpg]

SOLD: Up next is a Lie Nielsen No. 4 Bronze Smoother:  yet another plane bought presumably in the hopes of woodworking glory, only to be left in the box. Essentially unused: excellent condition: comes with (somewhat) sought after W-1 iron (the irons LN first used on their planes).  Whether you are looking for a shelf queen or a darn nice user: this fits the bill perfectly.  SOLD plus shipping, PayPal fee=free payment.  (20% off LN list price)  SOLD

[Image: 00707_I78hPhfnvv_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00n0n_gyPX3TUje9E_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00F0F_koqD02TRiyE_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00i0i_eHwGfRa2JdX_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00X0X_4nAkmuggtcY_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00R0R_2f2Y0MfvoI_600x450.jpg]
I use Google Photos and like it a lot.   Easy, free, no ads, basic editing, no issues.  

John
if you run ads on CL you can add photos and leave it as a draft yet you can copy and paste the address

I did it today because I was too lazy to find a new way to get it done

[Image: 00i0i_eIkhE4GE7FN_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks for that guys: I tried Craigslist and it seems to work. I will have to explore the google option as well.
No. 4 Bronze Smoother added.
No. 4 Bronze Smoother has been sold.

No. 6 Fore Plane still available.
Received my new LN #6 & must say this was an A+ transaction. I got a like new LN plane at a good price. The plane was packed very well & shipped promptly. Philip1231 is a good guy to do business with.
Thanks a bunch!
David