Antique woodworking tools for sale
Photo 
Antique hand tools and some machines For Sale.
  A lifetime collection of 96 yr. carpenter/woodworker.  
Chicago area.

Attached Files Image(s)

First post, welcome.

I will be in that area, do you have an asking price? You might want to post it, as the forum rules require.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
shame you are so far away. my bank account thanks you. good luck with the sale
Oh my, look at those planes. Wish I was closer. Are you shipping ? Prices ?
I am interested in several dozen items. All the chisels and block planes. ecase let me know when you decide on a price. I will be near elkhorn WI.
Sent you a PM.....Welcome!!!   Where in Chicago area are you?
When can the tools be seen?  And your general pricing would help also....
Thanks
Jerry
I'm interested in buying the entire collection for cash. Please contact me via this website.
Do you have any experience in ww tools? Since you're new here, I'm assuming you might not. No offense meant, just don't want to see anybody get taken advantage of. Do your research on what you have there. Looks like quite the collection. In my experience, the folks on this board are very helpful and knowledgable and this board is a good place to start. It's funny what's valuable and what's not when it comes to collectable anything, you might have a common, ordinary $25 hand plane or a $500+ collectors item. I would at least look at what people are asking on eBay or similar site as another good start (but don't assume that just because they are asking $$ that that is what it is worth).
Anybody else find it a little odd that the poster hasn't been back since he posted this 7 days ago? My spidey senses tell me "something's fishy".
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I have the same spidey sense - this one stinks.