Ace Hardware is America's favorite home improvement retailer
Chainsoreage is entitled to their opinion, just like the rest of us....no matter how wrong it may be.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-13-2017, 10:09 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Chainsoreage is entitled to their opinion, just like the rest of us....no matter how wrong it may be.
It is not their opinion.  It is the result of a survey.  The way the survey was conducted was discussed in the article.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Our local ACE was burned to the ground 3 years ago by a disgruntled employee.
So, I can't say if that's the best place to work by far.

I do know if out local Mom & Pop hardware goes under, I'm SOL.
It's True Value for me.  Decent selection, good help, straight lumber (though their lumber selection is limited, hardware is their strength).  TV is at the bottom of the hill, less than a mile.  My local Ace is ~30 miles.  I do go there on occasion.  Great folks, good hardware selection and much better lumber selection than TV.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I hit our local place all the time - it's about a mile from the house.  I like it also - friendly and knowledgeable.   I think they get a new employee about once every 2-3 years.; no body quits.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(07-13-2017, 08:56 PM)John Mihich Wrote: ... no body quits.

They kill the employees?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.