38" AND 24" STRAIGHTEDGES 50 BUX ACT FAST
Peachtree with a special on straight edges. 2 lengths 38" and 24" both for 50 bux. Ends 7/14/17 at Midnight so need to go fast. Both to .003 across the length of the bar, so more accurate than you can cut wood. Automatic Winding sticks, or use offset, or at 2 locations,
Big Grin

Link is here, they say limited supply
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
That is a pretty attractive offer.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Yeah I'm already good for straight edges, but Arlin recently had a post looking for one, and I remembered a lot of the prices getting suggested,, and this is a pretty good deal. .003 is nothing to sneeze at across the length of the edge either. They look weighted well enough to stand on edge, and appear heavy enough that bending is not a great likelihood, unless you try to bend them. If I needed, I'd be buying, so I thought what the heck let everyone see the deal.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks Steve

I really would get it but no cash right now and I still need to get the magnets out to.
Sad
I also really like that one since it stands up and a flashlight can be used easier to.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Free shipping too.
-Marc

Thanks for the heads up.  I just ordered my set.