Delta 13" stationary planer (3 PH) $100 (not mine)
Here's a deal for someone:
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That is quite cheap even with the 3 phase.
Nice planer.
Frightening that 1984 could be called "vintage".
Ag
Sure makes me feel ancient.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That's a good planer. I have the same one.
Price is right, if you can use 3 phase. 2 hp motors are pricey. 
Going thru life as a lumberyard planer can take it's toll. Value depends on how it was maintained. 
I'd like to see it, just to see if anything was worn out, that couldn't be replaced.
Chances are, it's a better deal, than one that was 1 phase, but left rusting for 5+ years!
You could put a VFD on it, probably for less then $200 and still be ahead. But if someone wanted to replace the motor, this one should fit. It's a drop in for the 15" Delta...I have to think it will bolt right onto the 13" as well. The extra 1 HP won't hurt, but there might be a 2 HP version for less. BTW, someone here was trying to find a replacement motor for his 15" Delta, it took a while before he found this one, I wrote the model # down in my manual in case I had the same problem.