Hand plane
Postage both ways is all that is required....USPS.Postal Money Order if you want for the return. 

Steve Newman
313 N. Elm
Bellefontaine, OH

I don't have Yahoo Email.....
When done and boxed back up, I will send you the tracking number.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I'll try to get it boxed and in the mail Wed. This is some thing I will use maybe once a year.
I just thought it was to good to toss out.  Thanks
To do easily what is difficult for others is the mark of talent.
Very kind of you to do this, Steve.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I have had this standing offer for a few years now.   Rather than see someone throw a decent plane away, I could restore it and then see how they like it.  
Winkgrin It might even wind up cheaper to do it this way, then to go out and BUY a brand new plane.    usually, when the plane comes back to them,  it is set up and ready to go.   I do sharpened them,"fettle" them, and then repack into the box.   Hopefully, it will look and work like it did when new.  Handles....I really do not fix handles, I will clean up the finish on them as needed.  Major repairs?   No, I do not.
Best place on the innernet when it comes to unselfish acts of friendship. From the auction, to things like this, good on you Steve.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Due to this broken thumb..
Upset ..it might take a bit longer than normal....will see what I can do.
Yes

May post a before and after picture, too...
Cool