Usps Flat rate boxes
My two boys have started a little business venture. Instead of feeding the fire with all my wood scraps they are cutting all my figured wood scraps to size and packing flat rate boxes. Each box is 12" x14"x3 1/2" packed full. Probably 10-12 pounds of wood. Most of the scraps are 13" long and very in width from 2" -8" or so and 3/4- 2" in thickness. The majority of the wood is tiger maple and curly cherry one box has some curly walnut mixed in and there is a little Honduran mahogany and pomele sapele mixed in. The boxes are $25 shipped to your door. Right now we have 5 boxes available. The first PM's gets them.

photo 02AC1783-0533-4A82-857B-4D28BA5F6A8E_zpsbak5vtyn.jpg
How would you be accepting payment?
What the Heck, Give it a Try
PayPal works but other payment methods can be arranged too.
Pm sent- thanks
PM sent
Two boxes left.
One box left.
All boxes have been claimed but the boys should be packing up some more tomorrow. I will post notification as soon as I see how many they have ready.
My box full of wood pcs looks darn good and was a great transaction.
if you have more in the future, I'd sure like one
Thanks