NOS Starrett Squares and Rulers
Hey Slav, I'll take the C434-18-4R. I lost my will power.

Take care,
John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Slav is up to his eyeballs helping at this hardware store.  He's reading & taking care of orders, so step right up and buy!

Also, if there's something particular in Starrett that you're looking for, send him a note, or post here.  There's lots there, and he may be able to help out.  Especially helpful if you include the model number with description.  Makes it easy for him to scan the piles of red & white boxes.  All of it is New Old Stock.  Best stuff you'll find.

If you don't hear back from Slav, ping me, and I'll get ahold of him.  Even if I have to take one of his kitties hostage.

job
PM sent
PM sent to Slav
just received 2 new 12" rules yesterday. shipping was super fast. very happy with purchase. thank you Slav