NOS Starrett Squares and Rulers
Stopped by a old hardware and talked to the owner and he wants to move his Starrett stock and we worked out a deal and i’am buying his stock. Picked up some squares and rulers. All Starrett is at 35% list price, all American made. The hook ruler and flat ruler are side by side so you can see the difference between the statin finish and the regular blade. If you have bad eye sight go for the Crome finish, much easier to read. Top of the line tools. Plus shipping.

Having problems with Photobucket, new a new host, any recommendations?

Slav

Starrett 434ME ————-$250
C434-18-4R -——$228
C11HC-18-4R ——$128. Sold
C11H-18-4R———$98. Sold
C11H-12-4R———$67. Sold
491-12-4R————$120.
85B———————$132. Sold
29A———————$69. Sold
50B———————$88.
H604R-12————-$28. 6pcs..
C604R-12————-$26. 5pcs.
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
I'll take the 85B
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I'll also take the C11H-12-4R.

Thanks,
John

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Thanks John!

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
I'll take the C604R-12 for $26 bucks!
I'll take teh:
C11HC-18-4R & C11H-18-4R

Thanks!
Matt
Thanks James and Matt!

Slav
Highly recommend.
This S&S post is timely given the recent post questioning the quality of some of the current Starrett offerings. You can fill confident that this stash of nos Sterrett goods are top shelf + 35% off is a very good deal.
I just received my order from Slav a few days ago & I'm super excited about my new tools!
i will take 2 of the satin chrome 12" rules C604R-12. pm on the way.

thanks kenny
Picked up my items and a few others from Slav tonight, nice being local. The tools were NOS as stated and are a great bargain. I wouldn't hesitate if you're on the fence, these are some great deals. I'm trying to resist the C434-18-4R.

Thanks again Slav.