Almost a week
Since I sold my Grizzly ts & stuff. My new delta is scheduled for Monday, 7/17/17. Never thought I'd miss a ts so much. Every time I want to do something, oh wait, I don't have a dang ts. It's like I lost a limb or 2.

Can't build new kitchen cabinets on an old saw. Right?
Winkgrin  The bad thing is as soon as they deliver the ts I have to take my gs overnight to Ok to pickup our new German Shepard pup. Then it's back to the kitchen make over.
Jim
I fell your pain (literally), but at least it will be over soon.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
When you get the new German Shepherd pup,could we please have some pics?Oh,yeah,congrats on the table saw.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
This is why you have multiple saws!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(07-16-2017, 08:07 AM)Tony Z Wrote: This is why you have multiple saws!

Yea, but the cuts I have to make for the most part have to precise.
Jim
So you have 2 dialed in TS's, doesn't everyone?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
When I moved to Florida, I was without a shop for almost three months. It was aweful.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
This is a little off the thread but I was doing something really simple the other day, and it made me wonder how people without tools ever get some of the simplest things done, fixed, etc.  I am not bragging either, I've saved, scrimped, bought mostly used my tools.  That is just my thing, I don't golf, drink much, bowl, etc. but I always think they have been a good investment.
(07-17-2017, 08:37 PM)toolmiser Wrote: This is a little off the thread but I was doing something really simple the other day, and it made me wonder how people without tools ever get some of the simplest things done, fixed, etc.  I am not bragging either, I've saved, scrimped, bought mostly used my tools.  That is just my thing, I don't golf, drink much, bowl, etc. but I always think they have been a good investment.
Me tto. Outside of watching MLB & some volunteer work, ww is my passion
Jim
Last time I was between TS, I had to use my bandsaw for all my projects but they were on the small side so that worked.  Congrats on the new equipment.
2009 NCAA CWS Baseball Champions.