Did anyone see the this months Woodsmith
Lightbulb 
magazine?

They built a contraption to hold a router so it will make threads in wood.
It is on page 22-32 and if anyone wishes to use my magazine to make one Please make two and I will send the wood to do it with.  This would be a lot cheaper then buying one for $400+
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I saw that and I'm intrigued. Problem is I'm so busy right now, I can't take on any more projects...
VH07V  
Well when you do or anyone else does let us know how it works.  In the magazine it has the router tipped to match the threads and wondered why since if it is just held steady and advanced it will cut the threads anyway.  Am I thinking wrong?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.