FS: Grizzly GO512 Edge Sander
SOLD - PENDING PAYMENT

As a result of a recent acquisition this machine is now excess to me.  Grizzly G0512 6" X 80" edge sander with fully adjustable wrap around table.  The machine is powered by a 1-1/2 HP single phase motor currently wired for 220 (can be changed to 110 if desired). The sander has had very limited use since I bought it.  Price includes the mobile base and dust port connection and the one belt that is currently installed.  Full specifications can be viewed on the Grizzly web site.

I would like to get $425 for this machine but will certainly entertain reasonable offers.  Delivery assistance may be available in the Winston Salem, NC region.

Thanks for looking

Rick

Man!,
I wish I was closer for this one-------been looking for an edge sander and in my area they do not come up very often.
Seems like a good price for this machine
(07-18-2017, 06:30 PM)gordon 131 Wrote: Man!,
I wish I was closer for this one-------been looking for an edge sander and in my area they do not come up very often.
Seems like a good price for this machine

Where ya at?
Rick

Rick,
I am in Billings, Mt.
Gordon
These are good tools. I have the bench top model and use it all the time.