FS - Ibex luthier finger plane, Wixey TS Dig readout, New felt bag DC
Just retired and cleaning out shop.
1 - Ibex luthier finger plane, in box, used once, selling because duplicate with a set I got. new price $89, sell for $45 + SH
2 - Wixey - Tablesaw fence digital readout, still in box, never taken out, decided I don't need it. paid $149, sell for $60 + SH
3 - Grizzly dust control felt bag -new in box, bought to upgrade my HF dust collector, decided use pleated filter sell for $10 + SH
Ray Knight
contact through PM, or if unsuccessful email   ray knight@twc.com.
Thanks.
Tried to send PM
Ed
Ray would like the Wixey if still available...cant sent you a PM as it is not an option...

Please send me a PM it it is still available...
Thanks,

Eric Commarato
Eric
Interested in DC bag.
sorry about the PM, used it a couple months ago, somehow got turned off, should be back on now.
"dry heat" first in line for Wixey,
"johndi" first in line for felt D/C bag.
will PM both in a minute.
If transactions complete promptly they are the buyer, will then move to backup interested guys/gals.
If the PM messaging doesn't work, feel free to email directly to ray knight@twc.com
email didn't work for me.
Ed
my tremor made a space in my email that should not be there
rayknight@twc.com

We'll get this done.
Ray
Hi Ray nice to see you back here.
Yes   Hope all is going well.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
how about some more info on that luthier's plane? Pic maybe? and what type of sole are we talking about? 

carl
all items spoken for quickly, after I sorted PM problems, so pending receipt of funds, we are done here, nothing to see.
Thanks to all.  Ray