Block planes FS: Small, Medium and Large
The Stanley no. 15 and the Millers Falls planes are sold.
The Stanley 203 and the Stanley 9-1/4 are still available.
I'm open to offers and/or trades, too.
Thanks,
Rick

Here are four block planes for sale: large, medium, and small. All are in good shape, and are sharp and ready to use.
First is the smallest: a Stanley 203. It is a standard-angle block plane with a non- adjustable mouth. It measures 5-1/2”long and has a 1-3/8” wide iron.
It is in good condition, with almost all the original japanning on the body, and about 75% on the lever cap. The body has some minor scratches, pitting , and discoloration. The iron has the notched rectangle “Stanley” trademark. It has a lot of length left, and the back has been partially flattened.
It is a handy size, even if you have large hands.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=3324]
[attachment=3325]

I’m asking $35.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.

The two medium sized planes are a Stanley no. 9-1/4, and a Millers Falls no.16. Both are standard-angle block planes, but the Millers Falls has an adjustable throat, while the Stanley does not.           
The Stanley measures 6-1/4” long and has a 1-5/8” wide iron. It is in good condition, with almost all the original japanning on the body, but only about 25% on the lever cap. The body has some minor scratches, pitting, and discoloration. The iron has the notched rectangle “Stanley” trademark. It has a lot of length left, and the back has been partially flattened.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=3326]
[attachment=3327]
It is identical in size and shape to the more common Stanley 9-1/2 block plane, except without the adjustable throat.
I’m asking $30.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.
The Millers Falls measures 6-1/4” long and has a 1-5/8” wide iron. It is in good condition, with most of the original japanning on the body and on the lever cap. The body has some minor scratches, and some fairly extensive pitting and discoloration. The iron has the Millers Falls “Solid Tool Steel” logo. It has a lot of length left, and the back has been partially flattened.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=3328]
[attachment=3329]

It works well, in spite of its looks.
I’m asking $25.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.

The largest of the block planes here is a Stanley no. 15. It is a standard-angle block plane with an adjustable mouth. It measures 7” long and has a 1-5/8” wide iron.
It is in good condition, with almost all the original japanning on the body, and about 75% on the lever cap. The body has some minor scratches, pitting, and some discoloration. The iron has the notched rectangle “Stanley” trademark. It has a lot of length left, and the back has been partially flattened.
It is a handy size. I have a Millers Falls low angle block plane in this size, and it is one of my most-used block planes.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=3330]
[attachment=3331]

I’m asking $35.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.
I can take a check, a money order, or Paypal.I will combine shipping if you want more than one plane.
Thanks,
Rick