Biggish tools - sell or move?
Maybe a bit off topic, but - we are selling our house in Chicago area and moving to NC (Charlotte area).  I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to try and pack up a 2 car garage shop, or sell some tools and repurchase on the other end.  I just dread trying to pack everything up for moving!  The worst part is, now my wife is starting to see all the things I've smuggled in over the years :-)

Bigger things:
14" Delta bandsaw
Dewalt planer
Rigid jointer
Bosch table saw
Hitachi 12" slide compound miter
Jet floor drill press
Harbor Freight mini metal lathe
Harbor Freight mini mill
Shopfox spindle sander
Harbor Freight disc sander
Openbuilds Ox 20x30 CNC router

Older, decent tools, some upgraded from stock.  

-- JM
Depending on what they cost you. What replacements cost and if you want to use this opportunity to upgrade 

Most of my big tools would cost more than double to replace now after 10 years or so.  Selling I would be lucky to get 50%. 

Cost of move I would have to see 

Most of your stuff really doesn't look that big.
If you can get a storage place in Charlotte, you could load up your stuff (and anything else that could fit) and put the stuff in the storage.
Would not be too expensive. Your stuff is not that heavy, if you have dolly to help you.
If you sell it, you will either have to wait for someone to put comparable used stuff up for sale or rebuy all new. Rebuying all new would proabably cost more than the uhaul.. 

If you wait around for used.. the used stuff may not be as well taken care of as your stuff, and you might be waiting a long time...
Plus there is the time to meet the seller, drive around to pick it up, etc.. that might be comparable to driving your stuff down to a storage area.

But if you are in temporary housing a long time, storage might get expensive too.

No definite answer, but i would lean torwards keeping them.
I don't see anything that heavy either.

Add the weight up and use a trailer the right size and your good to go, or rent a truck with a lift.
I guess things are not so much heavy as they are awkward to pack securely.
If it were me I'd lose the jointer and look for a replacement there.  They're kind of a PITA to move and take a lot of space in the truck or trailer.  The I'd also get rid of anything you've been thinking of upgrading...you have a good excuse now.  If you move the bandsaw, be sure to remove the table...the trunions break very easily.
Bob
definitely move.  Just moved from boston to VA and moved the whole shop (except sold the drum sander).  Packing the shop no different than any other room.  And I had all my tools when we got there
reading the OP just filled me with dread.  Probably mostly  because I would hate to move my shop.  It probably isn't too bad in the OP's case, but I would  have to rent a forklift in any case.
I'd move everything.
Definitely move the tools you use and like; sell the ones you don't like or don't use and replace on the other end.  Moving/packing stuff out of garage shop is not that hard.  Just think about getting a few 500+ lb machines out of a basement shop with access only through the house. 

John