Pressure Washer Question
I borrowed a friend's pressure washer (NOT mlincoln's!)
Laugh He told me that it starts fine and runs fine as long as you are actually spraying. If you stop spraying for more a than a few seconds the engine stalls. I used it yesterday and he was correct. I'm assuming this is due to pressure building in the tank to the point that the engine can't build more pressure and it's equivalent to trying to mow 14" grass with a push mower. Is there a limit switch or similar that could be checked or replaced? Shouldn't the engine drop back to idle? I've only used electric before.
The unloader valve is rusted or corroded.
(07-20-2017, 09:10 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: The unloader valve is rusted or corroded.

Bingo !         Most consumer grade pressure washers do not got to idle when trigger is released.    They bypass the water.  Roly
(07-20-2017, 09:10 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: The unloader valve is rusted or corroded.

ok. thanks.