DFW, TX - Rockwell 15" Drill Press - Nice one
Alright guys, those of you around DFW, here's a good drill press for you.  

Rockwell/Delta - 15-665 "6 plus 6" model.  6" quill travel, made in USA, works great.

Has recently had bearings replaced, a new switch installed, a fancy table raise mechanism installed, and is on a mobile base.

Let me know if you are interested.  Listed locally at $575.  Woodnetter price of $500. 

Thanks.

[Image: 00W0W_4oT193vCU5m_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00808_fMyKWyV7tnn_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00f0f_3GtIIWISUoe_1200x900.jpg]
This is a very nice drill press.  Someone should jump on this.  

I ended up with one even a bit older, but super clean as it was always used in a home shop its entire life.  I purchased it to replace a floor standing to 17" Jet DP that I had purchased over 10 years ago.  Jet was a joke compared to the Rockwell.  I purchased this with the intention to cut the column down to make it a bench top version, but after some upgrades (full wiring replacement, bearing replacement and a new keyless chuck) it works so well, I am now thinking may be I can live with the floor space it occupies.
Where is this located?
Press is no longer for sale.

Thank you.