FS: Stanley No. 278, Union 411, and Two North Brothers Ratcheting Drills
Pictures are here, https://www.flickr.com/photos/134121585@N08/

I have not cleaned any of these tools. I feel that the person after me should decide on the amount of restoration ad cleaning they want to do.

First is two North Brothers Ratcheting Drills.
A Yankee No. 1555 Breast Drill with a two speed drive system that is chosen by a lever on the crank handle.
A Yankee No. 1530 Hand Drill

Both work as you would expect North Brothers tools to work. Even after all these years the ratchet mechanism works flawlessly.

$90.00 for both plus shipping

Next is a Union No. 411 Compass or Circular Plane.

This plane is in remarkable condition for a tool this old with this many moving parts. The Union is an almost exact copy of the Stanley 113 and according to what I have read, was most likely made by Stanley. The japanning is over 90% complete.
The cutter is marked "Union Mfg. New Britain Conn. USA"

$100.00 plus shipping

Next is a Very Clean and unrestored Stanley No. 278 

A very fine and clean example of this fairly rare plane.It is complete with original Depth Stop and Screw, both Knickers, and the original Fence and Rod. This plane is in it's original state and has never been cleaned or messed with. The japanning is 100% as can be seen in the pictures.

$300.00 plus shipping

Please PM or email me with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking.

Pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/134121585@N08/?
If you do any kind of curved work you will wonder how you ever got along with a compass plane after you have one.  Nothing smooths a curve better - nothing.  This one looks to be in fine shape and is a true bargain at the asking price. 

John
The two Drills are sold pending payment.