Festool Domino DF500 Q-Set (No 574432)
Selling a great condition Festool Domino DF500 Q-Set.  I picked up this Domino yesterday from another woodworker as it included a bunch of Domino's and extra cutters that I needed.  I already own a DF500 Domino so no need for 2 of them.  The Domino does not have any scratches/scuffs on it that I can tell (seller said it was used on 1 project and then sat) and it comes with everything pictured.  

Pictures can be viewed here:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/8298745@N08/vPM585  (I hope I did that right since I like the way Admiral has been listing his pictures).

Selling for $750 local pickup (Peoria, AZ) or shipped at buyers expense (US only, please).  You can pay via Paypal (F&F) or via check/money order but that will need to clear before I ship it out.  Thanks for viewing.
That's a great deal!  That package sells for $990 right?
(07-21-2017, 07:42 PM)cvillewood Wrote: That's a great deal!  That package sells for $990 right?

That's correct.
Bump and price drop to $725 + shipping.
Sale pending.
Sold.
The domino arrived today packaged well fast shipping and Chris is a great guy to work with. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.