Rare earth hardwoods closing
Well, closing their state side warehouse.
They are here in Traverse City- lots of exotics and really nice stuff
Google "rare earth hardwoods". Not sure if they will ship, but I heard of some great prices

Link to website I didn't see anything except about local sales, but they are just a call away

Call: 1-800-968-0074
email: sales@rehwood.net
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
boy, all the years i lived up in west branch, that was one place i wanted to visit.
with a big truck and lots-o-cash.
sad to read of this
That's a pity. Its always been on my bucket list to make that drive. I did notice on the press release on their front page it says "world wide shipping".
From their website:

Quote:FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. 
Contact information:
Amy Guiseppi 800-968-0074

Rare Earth Hardwoods, a world leader in responsibly harvested exotic lumber, is liquidating 100% of it's North American lumber stock. 

Rare Earth Hardwoods along with subsidiary companies Big Wood SlabsEarth Line Design inlays and Amazon Timber Frames will no longer be warehousing lumber products in North America and will be moving to a just-in-time business model supplied directly from it's Brazil location. 70,000 sq ft of warehouse space is being liquidated.

Hundreds of exotic and domestic hardwood slabs. Rare figured exotic and domestic hardwood lumber and turn stock in many species. Exotic hardwood flooring. Machinery including 2 slabbing mills with 60" wide capacity. Clamps, saws and all kinds of power tools. Several 1000 feet of custom inlays in intricate patterns. Wood floor medallions, mantle pieces including hand hewn. Fine hand crafted slab tables, counter tops and benches. Hand crafted office furniture. Office supplies of all kinds including chairs, excess computers, copy machines, telephones.

PLUS The owners personal 30 year collection of rare woods, Forklifts, Dust collectors, 
Specialty flooring machines, weinig molder•end matcher•herring bone machines•back scoring machine•

All products are on sale at deep discounts right now! All remaining products will be sold at auction to the highest bidder on August 19th.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL PURCHASES. From now until the end of the auction sale our shipping manager will be available to arrange shipping for ANYTHING all over the world.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
ever check this place out, goalidad?
http://www.thelumbershed.biz/
Tom- the Lumber Shed is my go to place for lumber. Really nice people, nice stock. I have not gotten into the slabs, but they have some beauties!