A Deck Table
John- Thank you for the kind offer, I would appreciate having something to go on to save me the work of trying to figure out all the heights, angles and radii. I don't have sketchup but I do have several other CAD programs. I have autodesk which uses DWG, but can also open DWT,DWS and DXF. I also have Catia witch it the aircraft standard and uses a CAT file. An acrobat file or a PDF will work too. I don't know if I will do as thick as .75 for the glass but will probably do at least .5 to take advantage of the weight to combat the wind.
 I'm sending you my email address by way of PM , and thank you again.
It's not always the quiet ones who don't have much to say.
Beautiful addition to a beautiful deck!
Are chairs in the future?
(07-21-2017, 07:21 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Beautiful, what a wonderful design!

(07-21-2017, 08:21 PM)Steve N Wrote: Took the words right from my mouth. Well done John.

x2. Absolutely gorgeous, John!

Whatcha got in mind for the chairs?
Winkgrin

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Wow! I like everything about this John. Great work.
That's a beaut!  Very nicely designed and executed.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Thanks very much everyone.  My friends seem to like the table a lot, too.  Big Dave and RobertM, look up a couple of posts and you will see a chair design I'm thinking of using as inspiration for some chairs, but if anyone has any designs they think would look nice with the table I'd appreciate you pointing me towards it. 

John