Turbinaire Users
Need help in getting the black replacement filters that filter the air to the compressor.  Anyone have any idea as to where I can get the filter material?  Mine are 6.5x5x1.

Thanks to those who responded to my last post on this Turbinaire.  I did purchase the 3m pps product and Jeff Jewitt was of help in getting the correct system.
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Show me a picture, turbines vary.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I can show you a picture but it will be later next week. Just to note, the brand name is Turbinaire and the company on no longer in business.  Like I wrote in the original post, it the black material, I think is foam or some sort of mess that measures in inches 6.5x5x1.
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Is there another filter, more like a mower filter on the other end?? If so, the balck one isn't the inlet. It's just the venting to keep the motor vented. You could probably use any open celled foam that doesn't melt. Normally, they aren't replaced.  If you could figure out how big these are, they might work. Linkydoodle

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Thanks,  they are the same on both sides of compressor.  The ones you suggested is not wide enough.  I will check on their others and could possibly cut them down.

Again, thank you,
Herb
You might google around and find the same unit sold under a different name.  You can also find open cell foam and just cut it to fit. I'll betcha a million innerweb bucks that you can go on Ebay or Amazon and find someone selling bulk open cell foam that you can cut to fit.

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS