Shop jobsite silliiness
The county seat has a railroad that back in the day was a big doings in the county I live in. About 20 years ago I was involved with some Habitat for Humanity builds, well actually quite a few. A bunch of the LM$M guys were regulars on the sites. They were some Crazy &&%^^* well I can't say what everyone called them, but if they were on the site, you hardly got much work done for all the laughing. So I'm guessin it wasn't just those RR guys who were a little ate up......
Big Grin

LM&M Railroad still providing fun tours in Warren county Ohio.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Used to take my wife to jobsites when I was  contractor. Anything that moves dirt is a bulldozer or a steam shovel. Regardless of size, wheels, tracks, or color they fall into one or the other of those categories.
Smile

Ken
Bubble stick = level

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
I helped my dad finish some stalls in a barn, once when I was a kid.
Every once in a while, he pulled a nail out of his nail bag, and would throw across the barn-explaining they had the point on the other end, so must be for the other wall.
Doing form work outside in the middle of winter: "you get your heat out of your tools".

Traveling and staying overnight for one contractor, asking if we got reimbursed for meals: "you eat at home, don't you? Who pays for that?".

Plumbstick was typical.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
working with my dad on the farm the 3 lb hammer was a "persuader" while the sledges were "psychologists"
Wink

Once I passed 200 lbs (Texas Schoolboy football weightlifting results) he'd just tell me to "jump on it" 
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
BFH..
My dad used to do the same thing. Threw the nails and said they were for the other side
Everybody blamed his old man for makin him mean as a snake. When Amos Moses was a boy his daddy would use him for alligator bait!
-Jerry Reed

Larry
We also call PL premium magic pudding. That stuff will hold anything. It's like a weld. We also use it for joining tough joints in trim work. Scrape and sand off the excess when it dries and then it's "giller". Glue and filler in one.
Everybody blamed his old man for makin him mean as a snake. When Amos Moses was a boy his daddy would use him for alligator bait!
-Jerry Reed

Larry
Had a lot of names for my impact driver after I drilled a Phillips bit through my finger.
Can't say any of them here......
VH07V